Friday, June 19, 2015

Fatal Trauma - Richard L. Mabry

This thrilling book by Richard Mabry is a good read for anyone who loves books with danger, excitement, and action.  I chose to review this book because I am in nursing school, and I was hoping to enjoy the medical aspect of the book.  It was absolutely fantastic!
Now that I have Fatal Trauma, I need to read Mabry's Prescription for Trouble series, Stress Test, Heart Failure, Rx: Murder, and Critical Condition.  All these books are available on Amazon.com.
This book was a complimentary copy from the publisher in exchange for an objective review.

2 comments:

  1. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I appreciate that. Stay tuned for more reviews coming this week. I will be reviewing Bethany House new releases.

    ReplyDelete