Saturday, December 28, 2013

Conair Infiniti Pro Spin Air Rotating Styler



Round brush + hair dryer.  I recently came into ownership of what is possibly one of the best inventions for hair styling in the last ten years.  All those years spent trying to round brush your own hair so you could look like you walked out of a salon?  Wasted once you try this gadget.  It does it for you!
As a cosmetologist myself, I can vouch that round brush styling is a craft that takes a while to master.  Now, you don't even have to try -- just partially dry your hair using your regular hair dryer.  Before it is completely dry, start using the spin dryer on sections of hair until you have finished your hair.  Easy peezi.  You may have seen this on TV before, and - yes - it works EXACTLY as advertised.
One caveat is that because the barrel is equivalent to a 2" round brush (that's a big one) it works best on medium to long hair.  I love it for my hair, which is just above shoulder length.  However, it doesn't work for the back of my head which has shorter layers than the front.  That said, I use this tool every single time I dry my hair now.  It adds volume and curl that sticks around until the next shampoo.
This retails for $59.99, but you can find it on sale at Walgreens every now and then for $49.99 or at Amazon for around $39.99.
Thank you, Conair, for coming up with this handy tool!  Now... if you can just make a smaller size in this, say... 1.25"?

No comments:

Post a Comment