Monday, July 29, 2013

A Bride for All Seasons: The Mail Order Bride Collection

A Bride for All Seasons: The Mail Order Bride Collection is an instant favorite of mine, because all four novels are bundled into one paperback.  The authors are different for each book, so I never got bored.  I hope the publisher considers doing more collections like this one.
All four stories center around The Hitching Post, a catalog with advertisements for marriage.  Unfortunately, the editor fabricates a few minor changes to the ads to make the people a bit more appealing.  This is a fun, spunky set of novels that had me laughing my way through the 1890's.  It's light and enjoyable -- perfect as a vacation treat.  I highly recommend it and would like to thank the authors and publishers for the chance to review A Bride for All Seasons.
This novel collection was a complimentary gift from the publisher in exchange for an objective review.

No comments:

Post a Comment