Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Once Upon a Prince - Rachel Hauck

I have had the pleasure of reading a novel or two from Rachel Hauck, and I can vouch that they are always delightful. This one is no exception, and is in fact my favorite so far.  It doesn't matter how old you get, girls love a prince and princess love story.  They are shockingly rare in the Christian women's fiction genre, but Rachel Hauck is here at the rescue!
Believe it or not, I thought the storyline was one that women could easily relate to.  It starts off striking a familiar chord for many.  You know that chord... Will he ever marry me?  Followed by the gut-wrenching realization that he... won't.  Then, the best possible scenario comes along.  I won't spoil the plot, but this story of redemption is exactly what women need.
I loved, loved, loved the plot and am overjoyed that we can look forward to more in this series.  I can't wait to see what Rachel has for us next!
This book was a complimentary copy from the publisher in exchange for an objective review.

No comments:

Post a Comment