Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Child of Mine by Carter's Baby Bouncer in Safari Party

I am thrilled with this purchase.  I went to the baby section in Wal-Mart specifically looking for a bouncer.  They had a very good selection, and I knew I would come away with something.  I was just about to buy the InGenuity bouncer for $46.98 then I saw this one for $35.  It has all the same features as the InGenuity -- padded fasteners for comfort, soft chamois-like fabric, and optional music with volume control.  The colors are soothing and don't draw attention to the "baby gear" we have
Also, I was able to put this together in no time without any tools.  Most importantly, my baby loves it.  He calms down quickly once I put him in.  You can't put a price on that!

1 comment:

  1. I think that it is a best swing a newborn. It also cheaper than other, stronger and long life. Thanks for your review

    ReplyDelete