Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Graco Travel Lite Playard Crib - Luna

This Travel Lite has been a blessing!  We use it constantly.  It's small enough to wheel through narrow doorways, glides across the floor smoothly, and the ruffles are a beautiful aesthetic touch.  This is almost exactly half the size of a full size Graco play yard.  The height is equivalent to the height of our bed, making the bassinet our mainstay.  I can park this everywhere due to its compact size.  I even wheel it to our home office so I can have the baby beside me at the desk.  When the baby outgrows the bassinet feature, I'll continue to use it as a play yard.  We still have a full size Graco, but the Travel Lite is by far my favorite.  Props for the pleasant colors and cute print as well.
Available at Target.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment