Normally, I would post a picture of the recipe also, but we ate them so fast I didn't have a chance! Here is the basic beef enchilada recipe that always ends up a favorite with the kids and my husband.
Yield: (1) 9x13
2 lb. ground beef
1 small white onion
1 can chili with beans
"Mission" corn tortillas
1/2 cup low-fat sour cream
1 can "Taco Bell" mild enchilada red sauce
2 cups Mexican blend shredded cheese
- Brown ground beef. Add onion and cook til clear. Drain well.
- Add can of chili and sour cream to beef. Mix well.
- Warm corn tortillas on skillet. Fill with beef mixture. Lay in 9x13 casserole dish.
- Pour can of enchilada sauce over the top. Top with cheese.
- Bake at 350º for 25-30 minutes.
- Shredded lettuce
- Sour cream