Assemble the following items:
Metal spoon shaped cuticle pusher
1 medium/fine grit nail file
Checi Pro Titanica foot file in "coarse"
Cotton gauze (if you cannot find gauze, cotton pads are fine)
100% acetone nail polish remover
Seche Clear base coat
OPI Nail polish
Seche Vite top coat
- Fill the foot bath with hot/warm water. Squirt a very small amount of antibacterial soap into bath and turn on jets. Soak feet.
- Remove one foot and rest on front of bath. Dry with towel. Remove any existing nail polish with acetone and cotton pad. Clip toenails straight across. File straight across, then soften sharp edges with file. Clean under nails.
- Use the spoon-shaped cuticle pusher to push back cuticles.
- Use the sanding block to remove ridges and lightly roughen nail bed. Do not use a buffer to shine. Leave the nail bed roughened, which is going to help the polish stay much longer.
- Use foot file on heels, sides, and sole of foot. Return to bath.
- Remove other foot. Repeat steps 2-5. Rinse, then dry with towel. Massage lotion into foot/leg (optional). Leave foot out, and do not return to bath.
- Bring first foot back out of bath. Dry with towel. Apply lotion (optional).
- Drain foot bath. Insert toe separators.
- Thoroughly clean nail beds with cotton pads soaked in acetone to remove all dust, oil, and lotion from nails. Repeat. Do a third time if necessary. You need the nail beds completely free of all oil before moving forward.
- Apply Seche Clear base coat 1x.
- Apply OPI color 2x.
- Apply Seche Vite top coat 1x.
- Spray with aerosol nail dryer.